Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dammit! (Cussin' for a variety of reasons...)


February 11, 2010

First off:
There was this cool-ass "gadget" that I tried to use on my blog, but I eventually removed it because for some reason, I couldn't get it to work.
It was a clock.
It was counting down to the end of the month-- a countdown for my February Comicbook Challenge.
As far as I could tell, I thought I was doing everything I was supposed to, and then saving it. But everytime I refreshed the blog, the "clock" would always zero out.
Damn you!
DAMN YOU!
So, if you're at all wondering how many days I have left..? Grab a calendar and some fingers and start counting.

Second off:
Regarding this friggin' so-called February Comicbook Challenge-- I'm so f***ing lame and not getting anywhere with it, it's ridiculous!
Dammit!
DAMMIT!

Third off:
Oh. Happy 50th Birthday to me.

Later.

PS. On a totally different subject: I saw the SLIME CITY MASSACRE premiere for the Buffalo cast and crew tonight! It was held at the Market Arcade theaters downtown.
It was pretty good!
I actually have a credit in the film, too!
But, I only worked one day on the damn thing.
Writer/director Greg Lamberson actually asked me if I wanted to be an extra and killed on camera, which would've been SWEET, but I couldn't get my shit and schedule worked out (we're talking summer 2009, which is when shooting was happening).
I was there for one day helping Emil Novak do some set decoration to the soup kitchen location.
That's it.
Zombie Ink Comics wunderkind Kyle Kaczmarczyk was an extra and got some pretty good screen time.

So, that was actually "movie" news and I should mention it on my OTHER damn blog, but it's also just news, that's why I mentioned it here.
Although, during the screening, part of me was thinking, "huh, I wonder if this would make a good comic book adaptation opportunity?" I mentioned the thought to Kyle afterwards at the party at King's Court bar/restaurant on Delaware Ave., and he said, yeah, he was thinking the same thing.
But first, I gotta get my shit together and cracking on this February crap.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment