Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hello? Hello? Is this on?

Holy crap.
Has it really been over five years since I last posted here?
That's beyond lame.

Just this past Friday (Feb. 5) I got laid off at work. The place I worked for had been having trouble for a while, so something like this was a possibility for several months. In fact they filed for Chapter 11 about a month ago, so leading up to that event there was already a lot of "writing on the wall." I figured it was a race between either me being cut to save money or the company just going under.
In this case, it was the former.
But I'll be honest, the two guys in charge still have a big challenge in front of them trying to get the company to make enough income to stay viable. So, we'll see how that works out.

But, as for my new unemployment status?
Well... que sera sera.

I'm now going to look at this new "freedom" as a temporary opportunity to catch up on some things, especially trying to do some more drawing and some more writing
We'll see how that goes.

So, basically I'm just saying: I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment