Saturday, December 15, 2007

First journal entry! And it only took me 4.5 years!

Seriously.


(NOTE: I don't know if I have the tenacity to follow through on this, but as of NOW, I'm going to try and update all my Deviant Art journal entries to this Blogger version of my comics blog. I tried doing this on my Myspace blog, when I officially switched from using my Myspace blog to my Deviant Art blog. I started duplicating my DA posts to Myspace for only a short while and then gave up. Let's see how long THIS lasts.
(So, the date for this post will be the original date (ie. the original DA post date). For completists or however you want to call yourselves, I posted this onto Blogger on February 11, 2010, at around 3:00am.)

(Oh! And the "4.5 years" that I'm referring to in the title? That's with regards to when I originally joined DA before I actually decided to blog on the DA journal. At the time, I was blogging on Myspace. So, like, mid-2003. Make sense?)

No comments:

Post a Comment